Being a customer focused organization; we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a wide assortment of PFA Encapsulated O Rings. Elastomeric and rubber o-rings suffer from high friction and limited resistance to aggressive chemicals and gas permeation. Solid teflon o-rings are rigid with no effective memory and high compression set. Our range combine the resilience and sealing force of an elastomer with the chemical resistance of teflon. This is accomplished by the use of an elastomeric core of silicone or viton. This produces an elastomeric PTFE seal with maximum sealing capability. The FEP Encapsulated o-rings are solvent resistant and chemically inert (except for attack by alkaline metals, fluorine and some halogenated compounds at high temperatures) yet have an elastomeric memory near that of rubber O-rings. FEP polymer has an extremely low coefficient of friction (.1 to .2) and very low permeability to gases, making chem-rings a virtually universal seal for use in hostile environments.
ID FROM 5.3 MM TO VIRTUALLY ANY SIZE.
1.5, 1.6, 1.78, 2, 2.4, 2.5, 2.62, 3, 3.15, 3.5, 3.53, 3.8, 4, 4.3, 4.5, 4.75, 5, 5.33, 5.5, 5.7, 6, 6.3, 6.44, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.4, 9, 14, 15, 16, 18.
- Clear with light blue tint
- Upper temperature limit: 5000F (260)
- Excellent heat and chemical resistance
- Better crack and stress resistance than FEP
- Extremely smooth surface
- Low vapor permeation
- FDA Compliant
- USP Class VI approved
Encapsulation wall thickness ranges from .010″(0.25 mm) to .045″ (1.14 mm) depending on the cross section of the elastomeric core.
- High Chemical Resistance: Chemical attack and swelling are the primary causes of o-ring failure. Encapsulated o-rings are virtually chemically inert.
- Outperforms Solid PTFE O-Rings: Encapsulated o-rings match the chemical and temperature resistance of solid ptfe o-rings, encapsulated o-rings possess properties of elasticity and recovery which are crucial in many sealing applications.
- Economical: Encapsulated o-rings economically and effectively replace kalrez and other exotic o-ring compounds. Encapsulated o-rings will decrease downtime and hence increase profitability wherever corrosive fluids and gases cause premature seal failure.